Thursday 30 July 2015

When you are awarded the Judgement!

What a great feeling, I came home from court, all the hard work making a case had paid off and I have the paperwork showing I am owed the money.

Was it worth it?  No......

I was on a real high thinking I could now instruct bailiffs or high court enforcement officers and I would have my money pretty soon, how wrong was I.

I found out that 6 days before Rachel knew she was due in court she applied to Companies House to strike the company off and closed the site she was trading from.  This meant I now have a judgement against a company that no longer trades from the address on the judgement.  To rub salt into the wound she has registered another company with Companies House called Conquest Car Sales Ltd and now trades from a residential address of 40a Bedford Road, Houghton Conquest, MK45 3NA.

Below are some photos of the cars she is selling from her home.














2 comments:

  1. Hiya, If its THE HATCHBACK CAR CENTRE LTD 08939412 then they havent closed it down, the notice to strike has been suspended so its worth trying to pursue them. IF you force them to become bankrupt then she cant be a director of any other companies in the future (well for a certain amount of time) so please go after them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete